Friday, August 24, 2007

The Voice of Life

The Voice of Life

One day awakened early in the morning,

I found Life was abundantly overflowing in me.
I asked Life' Want do you want' ?
It responded:
'Let me freely bloom like a lotus in a pond

Let me freely flow like river full of water
Let me freely emerge out like a fresh spring
Let me freely fly in high sky like a seagull'

Desire and Love

Love is stained with desire
But Compassion is as pure as a dew drop
.
If love is copper then Compassion is gold
If love is glass, then Compassion is Gem.

Love within the realm of pleasure.
Compassion is beyond pleasure.
In love there is a lover
In Compassion there is action itself.

Compassion has neither form nor quality.
Love ends in sorrow.
Compassion finds its completion in the Bliss.

Excerpts from: '' Ocean in a drop of water

No comments: